A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of his computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to the user and offer you more relevant products / ads.
WHAT DO THE COOKIES USE ON THIS WEB?
Cookies constitute an important part of the functioning of our website, as their fundamental objective allows our users to offer all the content they intend to find already on the website itself.
Similarly, cookies help us improve the web by estimating numbers and usage patterns, adapting the site to the individual interests of users, accelerating searches.
The cookies used by our website are associated only with anonymous users and their navigation devices, so that they do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deducted, so that at no time will they store sensitive personally identifiable information such as names, surnames, addresses, credit or debit card details …
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser – Cowork Rambla Catalunya will not link in the cookies the memorized data.
TYPES OF COOKIES
– Technical Cookies : They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which it accesses service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that, correctly handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, correctly handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use of our website. For this we can analyze its Internet browsing habits and we can show its advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management of the advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible, in which case, the publisher has included in a webpage, app or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Third Party Cookies: Cowork Rambla Catalunya Web site may use third party services that, on behalf of Cowork Rambla Catalunya, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
WHAT COOKIES USE THIS WEBSITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Below, we offer you a table with the cookies used by our website together with the purpose of each one of them:
If you want to obtain more information on this matter related to cookies, we attach the following links:
– Normative applicable in Europe:
This listing will be updated as the web services offered on this site change as quickly as possible. However, during this update, it could happen that the listing no longer includes a cookie, although it will always be a cookie with purposes identical to those listed in this listing.
HOW TO DISABLE, BLOCK OR ELIMINATE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.